run 跑步 (go for a run、go running)
● There’s no rain today/It’s not raining today, so Ulysses ran to work.
或是/running to the office. 今天沒有下雨，所以尤利西斯跑步到公司上班；
或者是 It didn’t rain today so Ulysses ran to work.
jog慢跑 (go for a jog、go jogging)
● We went jogging for 20 minutes in the river park and felt really comfortable.
● The child was trotting along beside its parents. 那孩子小跑著跟在父母身邊。
● She made a dart for the exit. 她衝向出口。
make a dash衝
● The race-horse was off like a streak, heading down the homestretch.
break into a run拔腿狂奔
● The man broke into a run when he saw the police. 那人一見到警察，拔腿就跑。
● Running can be a quick sprint, also can be jogging. 跑步可以是快速的衝刺跑，也可以是慢跑。
● I should try to run away one of these days. 總有一天我會設法逃跑的。
● The lioness bounded across the plain, hard on the heels of a terrified gazelle.
The Color Run彩色路跑
● While The Color Run spreads happiness, fear is in the air at Run for Your Lives events.
Road running 路跑
Marathon馬拉松 / Ultra-marathon超馬
● Marathon running is a need for endurance sports. 馬拉松跑步是一個需要耐力的運動。
● They like track events especially long-distance races and marathon races.
● The track events will include dashes, middle distance races , long distance races, etc.
● I also like watching track events and gymnastics. 我還喜歡觀看競賽項目和體操.
cross-country running 越野賽跑
● Watching an Ivy League game is wonderful,whether it's fencing cross-country running,
American football or basketball.
Cross - Country Running and Orienteering are becoming more and more international
as requirements and rules are standardized.